Thursday, December 8, 2016


True Colors

So my latest project has been making progress, but it is at a standstill. The editing and touchups are done, but are the piece is waiting on being printed. So until I receive the hard copy I have been thinking of something small to do in between time.

Recently one of my favorite artists released his new album, and one particular song has stood out. I am unsure if it is more of the lyrics, tone, mood, or tempo of "True Colors" by The Weeknd that has had me hooked on it for over a week straight, but it has been on repeat constantly. The chorus is as follows:
                                              "Girl, come show me your true colors
                                                 Paint me a picture with your true colors
                                                These are the questions of a new lover                                                            
                                                             True colors, true colors"

These lines have had me thinking about what I would define as my "true colors" especially to someone new in my life. So in the time period while I wait for my image to be printed I think I want to experiment with this idea and literally "paint a picture with [my] true colors." However, I have yet to know what those happen to be. 

No comments:

Post a Comment